Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nate England Joins SFA/PDT Architects

I am happy to announce that I have joined SFA/PDT Architects in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a great opportunity to work with with some very talented and dedicated professionals, and to reunite with some of my former Miami University classmates. Unfortunately, the logistics of joining a new company and moving to a new city were the reasons behind the recent lack of new projects and posts on the website. Now that I have settled in, I am looking forward to continuing to post projects, reviews, interviews, and whatever else is of interest in the design and architecture community.
Of course, this means that all architectural services formerly offered by Nate England Design will now be offered exclusively through SFA/PDT. Though, I am still happy to answer any questions regarding my previous projects and experience. I will continue to offer freelance graphics and design services that are unrelated to the architecture and construction industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment