Friday, July 2, 2010

Project Snapshot: South Side Bank





















This is a project, located in Wasington, Illinois, is one that I worked on a few years ago while I was with PSA Dewberry. The initial design was done by Wil Helmick, now of PCM+d. Ultimately, the project was taken over by Brett Pudik, and he and I did the majority of the architectural work.
This project was interesting because I was able to work on all phases of the project from schematic design to construction administration. In a large architecture firm this is a rare opportunity and was a great learning experience.


2 comments:

  1. wow great...!!

    I wanna visit a building that you built one day:)

    Shin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shin, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. I hope everything is going well for you in Kyoto. Send me an e-mail sometime, I don't think I have your address.
    -Nate

    ReplyDelete